You can use this assets pack with Wonderdraft as well as any image editing software such as Photoshop or GIMP.
Take your game to a gorgeous fantasy world with this hand drawn complete vintage collection of beautiful various assets like real vintage maps, designed for Wonderdraft, but easily usable in other software ( Wonderdraft assets are PNG images ).
Pack content / resources :
- Nordic house (custom color and sample color)
- Cannibal tribe member (custom color and sample color)
- Kingdom trees (sample color)
- Low nordic mountains (sample color)
- City of wizards (custom color and sample color)
- Fortress of war (custom color and sample color)
- Southern church (custom color, sample color, normal color)
- Evil tower (custom colors, sample color, normal color)
- Strange woods trees (sample color, normal color)
- Rocky mountains (sample color)
Sample Color – you can change their coloring and you can paint it with a colored brush.
Custom Color – their coloring can be user defined.
Normal Color – their coloring is predefined and never changes.
have a good mapping !
Installation Instructions for Wonderdraft
After you have downloaded the zipped file unzip it into an empty folder.
You will have a new folder: ‘Vintage Fantasy World’. Locate your Wonderdraft assets folder.
Copy and paste ‘Vintage Fantasy World’ folder into your Wonderdraft assets folder.
Instructions for use with Photoshop or Gimp or any other image editing software
You can use the included PNG images with these software programs.
For images labeled as ‘normal color,‘ you can use them as-is in all of your image software.
For images labeled as ‘sample color,‘ if you want to create a transparent background and only keep the outlines so you can add your own colors, it’s best to put the layer with the image(s) in ‘multiply’ mode. This will make the white color completely transparent, allowing you to keep only the black lines.
For images labeled as ‘custom color,‘ you can choose your own colors by changing the hue of each of the three primary colors separately.