You can use this assets pack with Wonderdraft as well as any image editing software such as Photoshop or GIMP.
Save 20% by buying all Fairy Tale packs together in this complete pack here.
Fantasy Fairy Tale Complete Pack content / resources :
- fairy trees (sample color)
- Green fairy trees (normal color)
- Multicolored fairy trees (normal color)
- Multiple fairy lights (normal color)
- Two woods animals : deer & boar (each with sample color & normal color)
- Fairy mountains (sample color & custom color)
- Fairy hills (sample color & custom color)
- Fairy mud pillars (sample color & custom color)
- Fairy clouds (sample color & normal color)
- Grassy cliffs (sample color & custom color)
- Castle (Custom color, sample color & normal color)
- Village (Custom color, sample color & normal color)
- Town (Custom color, sample color & normal color)
- City (Custom color, sample color & normal color)
- Forest town (sample color, desaturated sample color, normal color & entirely in wood normal color)
- House (Custom color, sample color & normal color)
- Tower (Custom color, sample color & normal color)
The theme settings include:
- Water and ground colours
- Water Appearance settings
- Custom fonts
- Label settings with City, Town and Water presets
- Coastal, landmass and freshwater settings
Normal Color – their coloring is predefined and never changes.
Sample Color – you can change their coloring and you can paint it with a colored brush.
Custom Color – their coloring can be user defined.
have a good mapping !
Installation Instructions for Wonderdraft
After you have downloaded the zipped file unzip it into an empty folder.
You will have two new folders: ‘assets’ and ‘themes’. Locate your Wonderdraft custom assets and themes folder.
Copy and paste both assets and themes folders into your Wonderdraft folder and merge with existent folders.
Instructions for use with Photoshop or Gimp or any other image editing software
You can use the included PNG images with these software programs.
For images labeled as ‘normal color,‘ you can use them as-is in all of your image software.
For images labeled as ‘sample color,‘ if you want to create a transparent background and only keep the outlines so you can add your own colors, it’s best to put the layer with the image(s) in ‘multiply’ mode. This will make the white color completely transparent, allowing you to keep only the black lines.
For images labeled as ‘custom color,‘ you can choose your own colors by changing the hue of each of the three primary colors separately.